You may use the library following the latest government restrictions concerning the measures against the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2:
1. Currently, we're only offering lending-services, meaning you can only borrow and/or return media.
2. All other services, including newspapers, using the internet, making copies, etc. … are not available at the moment.
3. You have to wear a medical facemask when entering the library.
4. You have to take one of our library baskets with you when entering the library. You can find the baskets at the entrance. If there is no basket available, this means that we have momentarily reached the maximum capacity of visitors. Please wait outside until someone leaves.
5. The maximum capacity for library visitors is 15 persons at a time.
6. Please keep a distance of 1,50 m (5 feet) to other persons.
7. Please limit each visit to no more than 30 minutes.
8. Please enter the library through our main entrance and leave through the emergency exit.
9. Please only use our toilette facilities in emergencies.